As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. This is without any additional costs for the buyer but does support us in maintaining our website.
Being able to navigate cities efficiently, even ones that you have never been to, is what devices with GPS guidance capabilities are made for. Still, can units like the Sigma Sport ROX 10.0 bike GPS Set even be considered as that important?
Riding on your bike around town or going cross country is fun and all, but you also have to consider the possibility of getting lost. It could be part of the experience like an adventure, but if you prefer to save time a GPS device that’s compatible with your needs might just be a good idea.
Sigma Sport ROX 10.0 Bike GPS
Click Here for Customer Reviews
Specifications and Features
The Sigma Sport ROX has an array of features that are marketed closely to meet bikers’ needs. For a list, here are the following:
- A variety of GPS-based guidance functions
- Saving routes for navigation as well as for setting waypoints
- Has Data Center 3
- Has Lithium-ion rechargeable battery and micro USB cable
- Simplistic, logical operation
For the GPS-based guidance functions, we have the track navigation, digital 3 axis compass that provides an elevation profile which includes ascents and descents. This also means that altitude figures are measured and provided for, along with temperature. It even counts the number of laps you have gone through.
On that note, the ability to save the routes that you have already taken or loaded keeps you from having to take unnecessary detours that could derail your progress. The ability to put waypoints is also great if you are going through places that you want to revisit and you don’t want to waste time stopping and going when you’re not sure where it was.
The Lithium-ion battery as well as the micro USB cable is pretty standard for today’s gizmos, so this doesn’t stand out. On the other hand, the simplistic and logical operation of the device does set it apart from others which can be unreasonably complicated.
The positive aspects of having the Sigma Sport ROX 10.0 bike GPS depend largely on what you need from it. However, the following are generally what you can expect:
- You are less likely to get lost
- Able to find certain pegged locations much more easily
- You can take the same route as last time no matter the time of day
- You can share the information with others regarding map data
- Having a simple operating device makes it ideal for those that are not technologically savvy
A few cons that might come with this device are as listed:
- Relying too much on this might be unhealthy
- If the device runs out of power or breaks in unfamiliar territory, it could be unpleasant
- The high level of convenience could lead to loss of spontaneity
For the Best Price on Amazon click Here!
The Sigma Sport ROX 10.0 is a bike GPS device worth getting for the sake of convenience and practicality. Even with the potential cons to take into consideration, it’s still pretty clear that there would be more benefits to getting it than not.
See below the youtube movie in which the description and features are explained in a thorough way: