As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. This is without any additional costs for the buyer but does support us in maintaining our website.
Magellan Navigation is known for producing reliable, professional-grade global position systems that will always get you to your destination on time. The Magellan Roadmate 9250T-LMB is an up-to-date variation on the car GPS design we’re all familiar with, featuring many new advancements in GPS technology. Along with relaying street information and directions, the Roadmate 9250T-LMB also gives you traffic alerts and road updates in real-time. The GPS can also be connected to your computer so you can download map updates, which come completely free for the lifetime of the product.
The Magellan Roadmate 9250T-LMB is fully customizable, and can be tailored to your driving preferences. The Roadmate features a OneTouch Favorites Menu so you can save your most traveled destinations and previous searches to one easy-to-navigate screen. If you have a preferred coffee shop, bank, or gas station, you can save the brand name into your favorites and search for the nearest storefront no matter where you are. The GPS also come with a built-in AAA Tour Book, so you can read reviews and get detailed descriptions of hotels and restaurants wherever you go.
- The Magellan Roadmate remains compact while offering an easy-to-read display and a large, seven-inch-wide touch screen
- Fully charged the battery will last over two hours and it can be charged while in use using a vehicle power adaptor
- The GPS device weighs approximately 1.8 pounds and can easily be stored in a pocket or handbag if you don’t want to leave it in your car
- The Roadmate comes standard with a built-in microphone, an alarm clock, and a touch sensitive screen.
- The GPS’s volume can also be adjusted from the options menu in the device.
- You can keep all of your favorite contacts in one place with the built in address book, which lets you create and store points of interest
- The Magellan Roadmate 9250T-LMB comes equipped with one nonstandard battery, but you can buy a spare Magellan Roadmate battery online if you need a replacement or want to keep a spare
- The Magellan Roadmate 9250T-LMB GPS System comes with pre-programmed maps of the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico
- The device comes with a windshield mount with a suction cup
- The GPS comes with a vehicle power adaptor
- A USB cable is included so you can connect your GPS to your Mac or PC to download updates
- You can search for and record your route to over seven million pre-programmed locations, like gas stations, restaurants, hotels, and other points of interest (POI).
With a robust design and an intuitive user interface, the Magellan Roadmate is on par with some of the most advanced GPS devices currently on the market. The Roadmate comes prepackaged with smart technology designed to make your trip easy and stress-free. Magellan’s Quickspell feature helps you enter addresses quickly and with unparalleled accuracy. Using their SayWhere technology, the GPS calls out street names as well as directs you to the best highway lane, so you don’t have to make a sudden or dangerous maneuver to get to the correct lane. Preloaded with maps of all fifty US states, as well as complete maps of Canada and Puerto Rico, the Magellan Roadmate 9250T-LMB will reliably get you to your destination.
Compatible With Aftermarket Devices
The Roadmate 9250T-LMB can be paired with an advanced Back-up camera allowing you to see what’s behind your car when you reverse. You are also able to turn your GPS into a hands-free speakerphone by connecting it to your Bluetooth enabled cellular device.
The Roadmate displays accurate images of freeway and highways signs to help you choose the correct lane when you’re on a congested highway or at a complex intersection. The GPS will also give up-to-date information about parking garage locations, hours, and directions. Wherever you travel, the garage guide will find the nearest location that you can stop and store your car.
Speed Limit Warnings
Optional visual and audio settings are available to notify you about the current legal speed limit on the road you’re traveling, so you’re never caught off-guard by speed cameras. This is also helpful when traveling on roads in low visibility conditions.
- The Magellan Roadmate 9250T-LMB features an easy-to-read, high definition display that automatically adjusts its brightness to give you the best results in any light
- The Roadmate lets you select whether you want to travel the shortest distance, the fastest time, or without freeways
- The Roadmate also features full satellite coverage anywhere in the continental United States, so you won’t experience any dead spots on long journeys
- If you break down and don’t know where you are, the Roadmate can call AAA and give them your exact GPS location
- Magellan is constantly releasing firmware updates for its products to keep them running smoothly, even after years of use
- The Magellan Roadmate lets you safely and legally respond to callers with a pre-written message that says you’re driving and will call back as soon as you can
- If you miss a turn while using the Roadmate or decide to take a detour, the GPS will automatically recalculate your route so you never have to be lost again
- The GPS will give you visual and audio alerts of red lights and speed cameras along your route using advanced PhantomALERT technology
- Magellan only updates its maps four times a year, which may not be often enough for some users
- The Roadmate’s two-hour battery life isn’t that long compared to other models in a similar price range
The Magellan Roadmate 9250T-LMB represents the best in GPS technology at an affordable price. The Roadmate is reliable, easy to use, and packed with up-to-date technology without being too expensive. There are no subscription fees and no hidden costs; the Roadmate gives you all of its features absolutely free of charge for the lifetime of the product. Overall, the Magellan Roadmate 9250T-LMB is an excellent purchase for anyone looking for a multi-purpose GPS device that’s loaded with useful features